My entire approach is about helping you to look YOUR authentic, absolute best
I love making people look and feel better, it's what I am meant to do.
I've always been fascinated with the power of makeup and clothing to transform who we are; both how we feel about ourselves and how others respond to us.
I grew up surrounded by women who took great pride in their appearance, typically erring on the more understated, classic side of fashion, but always very well pulled together. My Grandmother was always impeccably dressed and kept herself in perfectly trim shape with a regular tennis and skiing habit. I accompanied her on a trip through Europe when she was in her mid 80's and she was always one of the best dressed of the bunch in her classic crisp white blouses and wool trousers and statement engraved silver and gold bangles .
From my mom I learned to give great attention to the pieces I purchased always keeping an eye to the big picture of the wardrobe I was building. Instilling in me a love of minimalism and quality. I definitely err on a far flashier side than either of these beautiful women but they were definitely hugely influential. My mom and I still love nothing more than to dive into conversation of colour theory, history of fashion and what to wear where - heaven!
When I became pregnant with my first child I entered what I now recognize as being a deeply spiritual phase of my life - where I stopped focusing on the outside world and I turned inwards. This was a time of mothering, self reflection, questioning and a ton of yoga.
Now that I was a mother, a grown mature woman, who was I? And how did such a woman dress herself?
So many woman experience this loss of sense of self, I know this first hand, the big changes in life can sometimes leave us lost...
- Becoming a mother
- Seeing your body change due to weight gain/loss
- Losing yourself to a demanding career that leaves little time for anything else
- The end of a long term relationship due to divorce or death
- Wanting to catapult yourself to the next level of business, but unclear what that actually looks or who you need to become in the process
What Did I Do?
The essential facts:
- Momma of two little ones
- Madly in love with my husband of 20 years, Brian
- Lover of dance music (I used to fantasize about being a back up dancer for Madonna)
- I'm outdoors as much as humanly possible, lush green spaces, open skies and water makes me happy
- City woman, love the hum and excitement of big city life
- Dog momma to two (usually 😉 loveable pups, Gracie and Sam
- Yogi (certified vinyasa flow instructor)
- Reader (usually have at least 6+ books on the go at any given time - yes, I know, it's not an ideal situation, but hey, it's how I roll)
- Madonna is my hero and can do no wrong in my eyes
- Aim to live a life of adventure, joy, beauty and love
It might all seem incredibly overwhelming, like you don't even know where to start.
But let me tell you, there is a process to re-defining how you choose to show up in your world. It's a process I put myself through all those years ago now and it's the very same process I've refined and continuously improved upon to help hundreds and hundreds of women.
Makeup + Styling
It simplest terms, I am about you looking like YOU.
A well put together, version of you.