Group Image and Makeup Lesson Workshops
Group workshops designed to introduce you to the world of fashion and makeup in a fun, social setting.
Hands-on, how-to, image and makeup lesson workshops held in Calgary, for the women who’s serious about learning how to look her very best. In a supportive, professional, caring (and fun!) environment.
For whatever reason you just never really figured all this “makeup and fashion stuff” out and you’re ready to learn because you understand the power of looking your best.
Or maybe you know what you’re doing but want a refresh, something new.
To date over 300 women have participated in these workshops and the overwhelming experience has been one of significantly increased confidence and understanding of what the right clothes and makeup can do for them.
It is 100% do-able, I promise you.
What you’ll experience
- Community and support – you’re not alone! The secret feelings many women have and aren’t talking about
- Tips for success: beauty, organization and control
- Method to actually define your style in a tangible, practical, useful way
Intuitive, simple way to understand your body shape and how to easily choose items that flatter
- Refreshingly simple, and yet highly effective, approach to finding your best colours
- Hands on makeup how-to workshop to learn a simple, chic, 5 minute makeup routine that will see you just as easily from the boardroom to the dog park to the bedroom (wink wink). Step by step instruction with live demonstration.
- Simple and done for you. You’re a busy woman, I get that. I’ve designed this event to be easy for you. Just show up. Everything you’ll need for the day is provided including all your makeup brushes, product and other materials we’ll be using (even your lunch is on me!). You are more than welcome to bring along your makeup bag with you as well if you’d like, but it’s certainly not required.
- A friendly, inviting, professional atmosphere. No fashion or makeup snobs here. This is a space of support, kindness and honest to goodness help that though it’s all about the outside, comes from the heart.
Private Group Image and Makeup Lessons
Spend time with your favourite women learning about beauty, fashion and makeup. Some wine and snacks make it a party!
Private group lessons are a wonderful way to catch up with your friends while learning something creative, fun, and tremendously useful together.
- If you’re looking to enjoy some social time out with your friends, you’ve found your plan!
- Located at Adrienne’s Studio in the Marda Loop SW Calgary Area
- Group sizes may range from 2-1o
- $325 minimum and includes up to 4 women, each additional person add $80
- Lessons are 2.5 hours
- Includes a glass of bubbly and you’re very welcome to bring in additional snacks and cocktails
For the woman who’s ready to have her image showcase the powerful, confident woman she already is on the inside.
This is the full meal deal – wardrobe, hair and makeup. Fully customized service, designed to get you looking and feeling like the million dollar woman you are in the shortest amount of time possible.
If you’re moving forward into a new stage of life, you’re stepping up your game professionally, are serious about being on stage speaking, to walk into a room at an event and have people wonder who you are – and feeling 100% confident about the way you’re presenting yourself – let’s talk.
Your image matters – personally and professionally.
Let’s get you organized with a dress sense you love and that supports your goals. No more feeling like you’re in a rut with nothing that you want to wear.
We will plan, edit, organize, add and pull the whole thing together.
No more confusion, no more fuss.
To find out if private image coaching is the right choice for you, let’s talk. Click here to schedule your complimentary image strategy session.
I promise, makeup IS fun. With me by your side you absolutely can learn how to do your own makeup beautifully and confidently.
“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched –
they must be felt with the heart.”
– Helen Keller
Sign up below for your free copy of
5 Key Principles for a Look That Screams Success
“There are flowers everywhere for those who bother to look.”
– Henri Matisse